Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Latest Senior Session... A Soccer Player!

Last week I had a session with another senior... he was so nice! His mom was very helpful too...I put her to work as my reflector holder! "N" had fun giving her a hard time about not doing her job correctly... I thought at one point he was going to start explaining physics principles to her about how to reflect light properly!!




They were so fun and easy to work with... N had some great ideas for fun action shots with the soccer ball, and he came up with a great idea for this flip! The first time I didn't catch his whole body in the frame properly, but the second time worked great!

And finally, one of my favorite shots... it reminds me of a magazine ad or something!


1 comments:

Christie said...

oh yes, the last one is my favorite too. nice job with the reflector. i'm feeling really tempted to invest in a reflector and a diffuser. must... stop... purchasing... equipment.