Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm loving this fall family session...

We wanted to do a session like this last year, but the leaves all fell and the fall colors disappeared too quickly, so we ended up in studio. This year, we were in luck! I went to their gorgeous home and found some amazing spots for photos!

Look at these two handsome boys...


... and this is what I got when I told them to give me "serious" faces. Hmmm.... may need to work on that for next time!! :)


What a beautiful family... love this one!


And my fave... love these two together! This may have been when I told them to give each other a great big smooch... they gave me an "are you crazy????" look and then burst out laughing. You've got to treasure that special bond between brothers :)


So thanks very much to the H family for inviting me out to your lovely home to photograph your family! I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I have editing them so far...

0 comments: