Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mini Sessions at Birdhaven/Pilcher Park

I have gotten a bit behind on my blogging, since I've been spending all my time shooting and editing!! I just realized I still have two seniors that I've featured on Facebook but not here... I will get around to them eventually!

This is a catch-all post from my day of mini-sessions at the Pilcher Park (Birdhaven Greenhouse) from October 17. I am so grateful to one of my clients for suggesting the location... it was perfect. What gorgeous flowers still in bloom in mid-October... who would have guessed?

So here are a few images from that day... love the lighting and fun colors!!













Yes, I occasionally resort to bribery... and the reward :)









And what could be more fitting... three brothers in a tree!



Thanks again to all who participated in the mini-sessions... we had a gorgeous day and ended up with some fantastic shots!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Can't believe how big the repeat customers are getting!!