Thursday, January 16, 2014

8th Grade Promotion... How Can That Be?!

I realized just how long it's been since I posted on this blog (sorry, poor little blog, but Facebook has been getting ALL the attention lately). Oh my! I'll have to try to do better in 2014!

In other news, my daughter (my firstborn, my sweet baby girl) is in 8th grade, and there is talk of 8th grade class trips, dances, and... promotion/graduation ceremonies. How did that happen? How in the world did she go from her first day of kindergarten, in the cute little denim jumper and ankle socks with the Care Bear backpack, to EIGHTH GRADE in a blink of an eye?! Sooo very hard to believe...

In honor of my daughter's upcoming graduation from 8th grade (small sob), I have decided to run a studio special for other parents who would like to commemorate this occasion as well!


Please contact me at 815-354-7408 or heidi@heidikreitzphotography.com in order to take advantage of this special.

Now, I must locate a tissue while I look through old photos of my daughter... :)

0 comments: