Thursday, September 25, 2014

First Fall Family Session of 2014

So this should come as a surprise to exactly... nobody... but I have been sorely lacking in my blog posting yet again. I will start with my most recent session and post some highlights from previous sessions soon!

The L family has been one of my longest returning clients. I first met them when little K was just 3 months old, and she is now in kindergarten! It is truly an honor that this family is willing to make the drive from Naperville south to meet up with me each fall. I have greatly enjoyed watching the kids grow, and love catching up on all the new and exciting things that are going on in their lives!

Here are a couple shots from last weekend's session... we really did capture some great moments again this year!




 A big thank you to the L and B for allowing me to record your beautiful family's memories once again :)


0 comments: